Evolution not sending FQDN

Troy troy at twisted.net
Mon Mar 7 14:01:00 GMT 2005

Guys,

I originally started E-mailing with the Ximian team and figured to send
it to you as well.  I have attached the thread below.  When I send
E-mail from Evolution, it's not properly getting the hostname of my
workstation and sending EHLO with localhost.localdomain.  I think we
need to examine the way Evolution tries to get the hostname and modify
it so it works properly for FreeBSD.

Thoughts?

-Troy