Freetype 2.1.9, Mozilla and Firefox [was Re: mozilla app patches]

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Mon Mar 7 08:36:47 GMT 2005

El Sábado, 5 de Marzo de 2005 22:48, Joe Marcus Clarke escribió:
> On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 16:32 +0100, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> > >
> > > I can see any patches to mail/thunderbird or www/nvu.  These may
> > > have issues with bug 234035.  I think we don't have any sunbird
> > > import right now.
> >
> > Thunderbird didn't have troubles last time I tried. I just tried
> > again and it compiled and is working fine. I'll check www/nvu,
> > thanks for notice! We have linux-sunbird, but that should work
> > fine.
>
> The patch that applied to Firefox also applied to Thunderbird, so I
> committed it to MC as well.  NVU just had a new version come out, and
> I don't think it will require any attention, but it might be good to
> test.
>
> Joe

Take in account that mozilla.org solved this in other way.  This is not
needed for mozilla-1.8b1 and seems not needed for trunk (cvs).  I
expect lose this for aviary 1.1 versions.

Also, both thunderbird-1.0.1 and mozilla-1.7.6 are really near to
release.  They seem to need this (from tagged cvs).

About the mozilla.sh changes, the PR against mozilla is now closed, and
the one against thunderbird needs also the latest changes to correct
processing of options.

Let me know is an aditional post may be needed.  My plans are just an
aditional post against thunderbird, time permitting.

--
  josemi