How does GNOME 2.9.x in MarcusCom treats you so far?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 06:21:02 GMT 2005

Here's backtrace: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/gdb/gdb-totem.txt

> Totem doesn't crash for me on start up.

I think it might be has to do with kern.ipc.shmmax and kern.ipc.shmall
that I have them in the sysctl.conf. I don't know if those are causing
this problem or not. Here's what I have:

kern.ipc.shmmax=67108864
kern.ipc.shmall=32768

I will have to try to remove them and see what happen. This above give me
great experience with desktop such as run everything at the same time with
movie, debug and etc.

> Koop
>
>> 	- Few stuff in gnome-system-monitor applet don't work such as
>> 	  Processor, Network and Disk.
>> 	- ruby-gtk2/ruby-gnome2 don't build, next week should have a new
>> 	  release.
>> 	- dasher crash at the exit. I know that marcus has committed that is
>> 	  supposed to fix it, but it doesn't fix.
>>
>> 	  % pkg_info | grep dasher
>> 	  dasher-3.2.13_2
>>
>> 	  http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/gdb/gdb-dasher.txt