screensaver

Darrel dlevitch at iglou.com
Fri Jun 10 12:03:02 GMT 2005

Things are okay with my computer and you might not have time to answer
this.

I have FreeBSD 5.4 with Gnome 2.10.  I compiled without fam.  I
deinstalled the screensaver and deleted the Gnome dependency on the
screensaver.

I use the computer all day and then use saver="green" in /etc/rc.conf
for overnight.  Can I stop Gnome from trying to start the screensaver?
The screen goes blank and the green light of my monitor is on.
Actually, I would like for the monitor to just stay on all day.

I have been on the questions list for a couple of months and have not
seen a question similar to this so far.

Darrel