Deer Park (Firefox 1.1)

Jeremy Prior jez at netcraft.com
Thu Jul 7 08:50:40 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 23:57 +0200, piotr.smyrak at heron.pl wrote:
> I think you can just download from marcus cvsweb interface the ports
> skeleton (Makefile at al.) and built it yourself as any other
> application. Just place it all together in a directory and run the
> old good make install clean.
>
> http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ports/www/firefox/

You are absolutely right - thanks!  I should have tried this rather than
just assuming that it wouldn't work :-)

It would be nice if I could get the two versions to co-exist (I've
deinstalled 1.0.4 for the moment), but I can live with the
inconvenience.

Cheers,
jez
--
      Jeremy Prior  <jez at netcraft.com>  http://www.netcraft.com/
 Netcraft Ltd, Treenwood Ho, Rowden La, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2AZ. UK