Vote: Should I remove 'text/plain' mimetype from abiword?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 01:24:24 PST 2005

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:12:09 -0600, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I know some people dislike to have abiword to be in text/plain mimetype,
> which I dislike it either. I am going to allow the vote to take care of
> it, so please respect the vote by not hack or whatever. Let a vote and
> be it. I signed a free vote system over at www.go2poll.com . Nothing
> fancy. :-)
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/vote.html
>
> The vote will be end at Jan 15th, then I will post the result. I will
> remove it if we have more than 80% of 'yes' vote.

The result is:
==========================
no	12 % (3 votes)
yes	87 % (21 votes)

Sorry, had to copy and paste. For some reason, it's fscked up in the
www.go2poll.com .. I copy-n-paste the html of result, but it display as
nothing to me. Maybe, the result page works for the others.

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/result.html

> Cheers,
> Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team