Issues with gnome 2.6 -> 2.8 upgrade...

Chris Bowlby excalibur at accesswave.ca
Fri Jan 14 06:06:40 PST 2005

Hi All,

  I've been having some issues doing an upgrade from gnome 2.6.x to gnome
2.8.x both via portsupgrade and later then I found the gnome_upgrade28.sh
script. As the upgrade has failed via both methods, I'm going to need some
help to figure out why. I've compressed  the upgrade log and am making it
available online due to the size of the file I doubt it will be accepted on
this list. I am running FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE, though I've had this issue as
of FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE. Can someone please look over the log file and
provide some assistance?

  The location for the log file is:

  http://24.222.242.161/gnome_upgrade_log.gz

Please let me know if you have any issues gaining access to the file.