Gstreamer recorder: cupid (testing)

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 6 22:16:55 PST 2005

Hi,

	I've just finished with Gstreamer recorder: cupid.

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/cupid.tgz

	It is an easy port, I just had some problems with the PLIST.
(a few hours) Well, the application is not very useful to us since
there is no video source plugin inside gstreamer-plugins that works
with FreeBSD.

	Therefore, we cannot capture video. We need a bktr(4) video
source plugin first.

	Another issue is that it seems as if the application is not
very stable, it breaks in a few areas depending on what you select
in the first-time configuration dialog.

	Let me know what do you think.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature