gnome-upgrade.sh and gtdkada

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Thu Jan 6 13:30:40 PST 2005

Hi guys,

I was updating gnome 2.6 to 2.8 on 5.3-RELEASE-p2 using your
gnome-upgrade.sh script. Everything went fine until it crashed
because of
pkg_add: package 'zenity-2.6.3' conflicts with gtkada-1.2.12_1
So I manually deinstalled gtkada, finished the upgrade and
recompiled and reinstalled gtkada and all seems to work fine.

So I think that gtkada should be handled by the gnome-upgrade.sh
script in some (maybe similar) way.

Thanks,
Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub at cesnet.cz               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet at ics.muni.cz