[FIXED] Help needed: strange problem with galeon's myportal

Simon Barner barner at gmx.de
Wed Jan 5 14:43:33 PST 2005

Oleg Sharoiko wrote:
> Finally I found that to fix galeon I have to add
> user_pref("security.checkloaduri", false); to .galeon/mozilla/galeon/prefs.js

Glad to hear it worked out for you! FWIW, I don't have that option in
none of my galeon or mozilla config files.

I am using mozilla-1.7.3_3,2 and galeon-1.3.18_1 btw, so perhaps this
problem is related to mozilla 1.7.5?

> What do you think, does this worth being mailed to galeon developers?

Perhaps somebody of the FreeBSD Gnome can comment on it, but asking on
the galeon lists cannot hurt (of course after having checked Galeons
bugzilla database and the mailing list archives...).

Simon