How does GNOME 2.9.x in MarcusCom treats you so far?

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Mon Feb 28 10:30:57 GMT 2005

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I want to collect the feedbacks for GNOME 2.9.x in MarcusCom only under
> this thread. I would like to know how it treats to you so far. If there
> is  something in FreeBSD ports that will not working with GNOME 2.9.x,
> then  please report under this thread too. For like example menu doesn't
> visible  in GNOME 2.9.x, mimetype, will not build and etc.

Hi!

i don't like the new zooming-behavior of nautilus compared to 2.8.

for example:
every of my fonts are set to 8px (96dpi) which is my favorite font-size
at 1024x768px. my default zoom-level in nautilus icon-view is 75%.

here how it looks like now (15.0" XGA TFT LCD Laptop-Dislpay):
http://webonaut.com/temp/nautilus_75_Sans_8px.png

Franz.