Galeon crashes with Flash

Mike Burns mike at mike-burns.com
Sun Feb 20 15:27:58 PST 2005

The Linux Flash Plugin seems to have stopped working on my computer. When I
try to load a page with Flash on it the whole Web browser crashes. For
example,

~% galeon http://flickr.com/photos/lotus/5138326/
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so [Shared object "libstdc++.so.5" not found, required by "nphelix.so"]
The program 'galeon-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 76 error_code 8 request_code 72 minor_code 0)

~% uname -a
FreeBSD quickie.mike-burns.com 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #11:
 Wed Jan 26 13:14:28 EST 2005     root@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/QUICKIE  i386

Installed packages: http://www.mike-burns.com/misc/quickie/packages
libmap.conf: http://www.mike-burns.com/misc/quickie/libmap.conf
X.org log: http://www.mike-burns.com/misc/quickie/Xorg.0.log

Can anyone tell me what I screwed up to break Flash/Galeon like this? Is
there a better place I can ask?

--
Mike Burns mike at mike-burns.com http://mike-burns.com