IDN issues in mozilla/firefox.

Jose M Rodriguez josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es
Sat Feb 19 17:20:08 PST 2005

El Domingo, 20 de Febrero de 2005 02:00, Joe Marcus Clarke escribió:
> On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 01:43 +0100, Jose M Rodriguez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Seems that mozilla people find another temp solution to the IDN
> > homograph spoofing attack.
> > <snip/>

> What problems? The only thing I see is that we have an old reinplace
> looking in other-licenses for the libical code.

I get a failed export target on libical building calendar.  I think that
calendar code is not affected in the patch.

> Joe
>
> P.S. In your recent mozilla-devel patch, the shared browser plug-ins
> directory is browser_plugins and not browser-plugins.

Problems sure doubt to my multitasking affairs.  If I make a typo in any
mail or patch, correct it and sorry about.

If no problems so far, I'll try to merge this for mozilla-1.7.5 and
AVIARY_1_0_1 cvs, to get ready for firefox-1.0.1

--
  josemi