sound-juicer and goobox fail to start

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 16 17:01:07 PST 2005

I'm running FBSD5.3-STABLE and have configured my kernel with the
appropriate options per the FAQ as well as made the appropriate entries
in /etc/devfs.conf, but I can get neither sound-juicer or goobox to
start on this box

There's no error output when launched from console, so I'm not sure how
to troubleshoot.  I'm hoping someone can point me in the right
direction.

Thanks.

Trey
---

There is an innocence in admiration;
it is found in those to whom it has not yet occurred
that they, too, might be admired some day.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

7:58PM up 1 day, 23:08, 0 users, load averages: 0.04, 0.13, 0.16
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386