ports/77544: databases/libgda2: patch-aa fails to apply correctly

Jeremy Messenger mezz at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 15 12:26:36 PST 2005

Synopsis: databases/libgda2: patch-aa fails to apply correctly

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: mezz
State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 15 20:23:48 GMT 2005
State-Changed-Why:
Works fine here in the clean system.

=================================
% make patch
You can enable support for PostgreSQL databases by defining WITH_PGSQL.
You can enable support for LDAP databases by defining WITH_LDAP.
You can enable support for TDS databases by defining WITH_FREETDS.
You can enable support for Sybase databases by defining WITH_SYBASE.
You can enable support for MDB databases by defining WITH_MDB.
You can enable support for ODBC databases by defining WITH_ODBC.
You can enable support for SQLITE databases by defining WITH_SQLITE.
===>  Vulnerability check disabled
===>  Extracting for libgda2-1.0.4_1
=> Checksum OK for gnome2/libgda-1.0.4.tar.bz2.
===>  Patching for libgda2-1.0.4_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for libgda2-1.0.4_1

I suggest you to do the 'rm -rf /usr/ports/databases/libgda2/*' and update
your ports tree by CVSup, then try it again. While I am here, I highly
recommend you to upgrade your FreeBSD to 5.3 because we (GNOME Team) don't
support 5.2.1.