I'm sure this is an FAQ, but where? (was: Keyboard input bug in firefox-1.0_7,1)

David O'Brien obrien at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 8 23:59:16 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:47:54AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> > However, the Cntrl+U "problem" is most likely due to the new GTK+ 2
> > keybindings.  If you want to revert to the old Emacs-style keys, consult
> > the all-powerful archives:
> > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-gnome/2004-October/008615.html

I'm sure this is an FAQ, but lots of googling and searching our own
freebsd-gnome mailing list turned up nothing.

Due to the new GTK+2 idea of "proper" UI design, YES/NO style dialog
boxes have their choices backwards.  What's the magic to put into
~/.gtkrc-2.0 to get industry standard ordering?

TIA,
--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)