Patch still won't fix Firefox build

Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner lopisaur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:31:49 PST 2005

-- I guess I'm the only person for whom the posted patch is not
working. I still can't build Firefox, and what's worse, this happened
during an endless gnome_upgrade.sh session, so now I'm stuck and don't
even have a GUI nor an Email client, so I'm typing this in Lynx...
(Sorry for the formatting, btw.) If anyone has another solution for
the build, please let me know and mail me, since I'm not subscribed to
this list. I'm running 5-STABLE from Oct 6, on i386.
Thanks in advance,
Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner
lopisaur at acelerate.com