ports/89786: port www/firefox doesn't build on FreeBSD 5.3

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Dec 2 00:40:07 GMT 2005

The following reply was made to PR ports/89786; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: linimon at lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, robtone at ek-muc.de
Subject: Re: ports/89786: port www/firefox doesn't build on FreeBSD 5.3
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:32:39 -0600

 The instance of spamassassin that runs in front of GNATS appears to have
 a maximum size limit of 500K, and anything above that is rejected.  This
 does not seem too unreasonable to me -- especially as the contents of our
 GNATS database is mirrored on many individual sites.

 In the case of ports build logs, probably only the last 100 lines or so
 are really applicable to the problem at hand.  My recommendation for the
 future will be to submit the last 100 lines in the PR and say that the
 rest of the log will be available on request (or on a URL).

 mcl