evolution 2.3.8 crashes after a few seconds

Thomas Vogt freebsdlists at bsdunix.ch
Thu Aug 25 20:04:19 GMT 2005

Hi

I use gome 2.11 since a few weeks. Most of the time it works very
well. A big thank you to the FreeBSD gnome team!

Yesterday I updated evolution 2.3.7 to 2.3.8. Now Evoution no longer
works. It crashes during the mailbox scan after the startup. It eats
all cpu and crashes after a few seconds.

I use FreeBSD 6.0 beta3. A backtrace can be found at http://
www.bsdunix.ch/public/evolution_2.3.8-backtrace.txt and my package
list of all installed packages: http://www.bsdunix.ch/public/
package_list.txt

my make.conf:
# CPU Type
CPUTYPE?=i686

# gnome
WITH_LAME= yes
CFLAGS=    -O -g -pipe
STRIP=
WITH_GSTREAMER=yes

# Kernel config Name
KERNCONF=       UP5

# To avoid building various parts of the base system:
NO_I4B=         true    # do not build isdn4bsd package
NO_PROFILE=     true    # Avoid compiling profiled libraries
COMPAT4X=      yes
WITH_MOZILLA=firefox
WANT_FAM_SYSTEM=gamin

# Encryption
MAKE_IDEA=      YES     # IDEA (128 bit symmetric encryption)

I've no clue how to fix this. Any hints?

Regards,
Thomas