Poppler and pkg-config

=?unknown-8bit?Q?G=FCnther?= Noack guenther at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Tue Aug 23 20:29:13 GMT 2005

Hi!

I have pkg-config and libpoppler installed here via FreeBSD 5.4 packages
and tried to compile the GNUstep PopplerKit library, which runs a small
shell script to configure.

There it calls "pkg-config --exists poppler-splash". Unfortunately, this
command outputs the line "gnome-config: not found" and just returns. I
took a look at the pc file and had the impression that it must somehow
be related to the "Requires" dependency line there, because when I just
comment it out and put the Libs manually there like in poppler.pc, it
works.

However, since this is only a small bug I found when installing, I
probably won't dig deeper into this and hope you know better what to
do in this case. :-)

With best regards,
Guenther