some more patches for firefox

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Aug 18 14:20:46 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 01:06 am, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
= Hope, I didn't miss anything so far. You can see my commit over at MC [1]
= and let me know if I did something wrong or else. Thanks for your work and
= summitted the patches!

Well, all that's left now, is do the same for other mozilla ports --
mozilla itself, thunderbird, what else?.. :-)

They all seem to bundle dbm, jpeg, fdlibm, nspr, nss...

BTW, once things, I'd love to extricate into a port of its own, is the
xp* parts of their tree -- xpcom, xpfe, xpinstall. But I can not find
these available standalone anywhere.

There is plenty of documentation about xpcom, for example, but nothing
seems to point to a standalone release. There are plenty of warnings in
it on a 64-bit machine, which worries me. Yet it also has plenty of
self-tests, which we never run...

	-mi