fixing lang/spidermonkey

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Aug 15 16:55:17 GMT 2005

> > Approved assuming the maintainer accepts.
>
> Yes. Looks fine to me. Go ahead.

Thanks -- I committed the changes last week.

> As for contacting the developers about these fixes, I'm going to ask
> Mikhail to do that as my working knowledge of C is (we'll say) somewhat
> 'limited.'

Been there, done that, came home bruised. They are not interested in fixes
against js-1.5rc6, because it is too old. Yes, it is their latest release,
but it is too old. Don't ask... The upside, though, is that the rc7 is
promised within a month or so -- complete with the updated tests tarball.

As you are catching up on your e-mail -- you don't happen to have 6.x box,
where you could either debug the vendor's self-tests failures, or let me do
so? Thanks!

	-mi