leaner and even meaner firefox

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Aug 4 23:47:02 GMT 2005

> > The files/patch-sysnss should contain patches for
> > nsNSSComponent.cpp at the end
> [...]
> --- security/manager/ssl/src/nsNSSComponent.cpp	Thu Apr 22 15:48:30 2004
> +++ security/manager/ssl/src/nsNSSComponent.cpp	Thu Aug  4 16:44:27 2005
[...]

Yes, looks right... I knew, I should not have removed the debug printfs. Can
you instrument the code patched? Just make it fprintf the fullModuleName when
it is about to try it the next one (before stat()), and when it picks one.

The NS_UNIX_LIB_DIR property should return something like "/usr/local/lib" at
run-time.

> Ummm, s/${PREFIX}/${LOCALBASE}/g? or need both to find anything in two
> prefixes?

No, not ${PREFIX}, but the literal '/usr/local/lib/netscape' is replaced with
the ${LOCALBASE}, where the nss' libraries are to be found.

	-mi