Evolution can't process incoming mail: "Cannot copy messages to the Junk folder"

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Tue Aug 2 06:52:18 GMT 2005

Hi Vladimir,

I found your message on the freebsd mailinglist regarding Evolution
saying "cannot copy messages to the junk folder". I've got exactly the
same problem on Redhat. Did you ever find a solution for it?

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Sony Service Center (NSCE)
The Corporate Village, Da Vincilaan 7-D1
B-1935 Zaventem, Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0)2 700 86 41 Fax: +32 (0)2 700 86 22