Gnome_upgrade.sh failure... Again...

David Lee Whitehead david at davesdigitaldevices.com
Thu Apr 14 03:31:38 PDT 2005

Ok... The last one was too big. The instructions said to just zip the thing
up and send it. How about this one?

I've been trying this upgrade for five days now... Most of the errors I've
been able to get through but this one's got me stumped. To date, I've never
been able to get Gnome to upgrade. I've always had to just blow the entire
machine out and reload from scratch to get the latest version. Perhaps
that's what I should do again this time?!

David Lee Whitehead --- Home: (619) 463-5786
Network Administrator - Fax-: (619) 463-8981
Cell Phone -----------------: (619) 952-3075
Cell Text Message-----------: 6199523075 at vtext.com
Dave's Digital Devices
http://www.davesdigitaldevices.com
ICQ : 17799319--AIM : unixhd Yahoo : unixhd MSN : davidlee924