Bug Report: Firefox Fails to Build

Bill Blum bill.blum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:40:34 PST 2005

>Bill Blum wrote:
>> Hi there--
>>
>> I was trying to build firefox today, and the build failed.   Hardware
>> is a Pentium II-333, 384 MB RAM, running 5-STABLE.
>
>This has been asked many times on the list. You need to upgrade
>libtool15.
>
>-Radek

Already have the latest libtool, Radek--  with a reinstall of libtool,
still got the same build errors with Firefox.

----
===>  Installing for libtool-1.5.10_1
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/libtool15 already installed
===>   libtool-1.5.10_1 is already installed
      You may wish to ``make deinstall'' and install this port again
      by ``make reinstall'' to upgrade it properly.
      If you really wish to overwrite the old port of devel/libtool15
      without deleting it first, set the variable "FORCE_PKG_REGISTER"
      in your environment or the "make install" command line.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/libtool15.
raster#

Bill Blum      Bill.Blum at gmail.com