contact lookup applet

smyru at heron.com.pl smyru at heron.com.pl
Wed Sep 15 00:16:01 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have been trying to build the mail/contact-lookup-applet with Marcuscom CVS
Gnome and the port was failing. But then I noticed that it was version 0.6,
and burtonini has released 0.8. So I updated the port, here comes a patch.
Anyway I could not find it in the add applet dialog. Hmm...

BTW: I am knocked down by the work you have done in the Marcuscom CVS and the
new Gnome version. The new Nautilus is a breeze and I remember an interview
with Nautilus maintainers somewhere around version 2.2 where they said really
not much could be improved here.

Thanks!

--
 Piotr Smyrak