Cannot close navigator tabs in epiphany 1.4.4

Samuel Stringham samuel.stringham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:51:11 PDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:16:56 +0200 (CEST), Peter Ulrich Kruppa
<root at pukruppa.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Scott Dodson wrote:
>
> > Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I just found, i can open as many navigator tabs in epiphany 1.4.4
> > > (gnome2.8, FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE) but I can't close them seperately.
> > >
> > > Is this an epiphany- , gnome- , FreeBSD-issue or just my personal
> > > problem?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Uli.
> >
> > I have the same problem, but it's only on one of my machines so I
> > imagine somewhere I have fouled up a setting.  Hitting CTRL-W seems to
> > close a tab.
> CTRL-W works fine.

Yeah, that works here too, but on mine I have a third, separate,
probably wrong behaviour.  Mine won't close on the first click, but it
will close on the second click.  I think it has to do with "focusing"
the tab.  Maybe the two problems are related?

I had three that behavied each of the three varied ways (no close, two
click close, one click close).  All are running 5.3 or 6-CURRENT.

Please let me know if you need further details, or if I can assist further.

Best,

Samuel