List of known issues (and documentation) for 2.8

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 21 22:19:35 PDT 2004

Guys, as FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE is nigh, we need to start thinking about
the GNOME 2.8 release to the ports tree.  As with GNOME 2.6, it would be
good to get a list of known issues to put up on the website.  If you
have any issues (preferably with Bugzilla bugs), please send them on.

Also, we need to update the FAQ, Upgrade FAQ, and any other pertinent
documentation.  If you have patches or changes, please let us know
(Franz, I still have your mounting changes, thanks!).  Thanks.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome