Firefox Extension Problem

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 15:41:02 PDT 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:33:01 +0200, Jose M Rodriguez
<josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es> wrote:

> El Viernes, 22 de Octubre de 2004 00:13, Scott T. Hildreth escribió:
>> just curious OT question, do you prefer FireFox over Galeon?
>>

> And, If mozilla foundation stop seamonkey project after firefox-1.0 (or
> thunderbird-1.0)
>
> Can epiphany/galeon build against firefox instead of mozilla?

I don't know about Galeon, but I believe that Franz Klammer has submitted
a patch to get Epiphany to build with Firefox in somewhere here list. I
think, the topic was something like 'can anyone send me Firefox 1.0 patch'
or near like that.

> --
>   josemi

FreeBSD GNOME Team