Firefox Extension Problem

Joe Kelsey joe at zircon.seattle.wa.us
Wed Oct 20 15:11:33 PDT 2004

I recently installed firefox-1.0.1.p.2.  This seems to work just fine,
except that when I try to install extensions, nothing happens.

In my old firefox, 0.9.whatever, I had installed AdBlock which worked
just great!  Now, when I download the extension, I get the Extensions
popup window, but nothing else happens.  No messages, not buttons,
nothing.  I have to end up hitting the destroy window button to remove
it.

Has anyone else seen this?  Does anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks,
/Joe