Problem with firefox

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Wed Oct 13 21:33:14 PDT 2004

Hi,

I missed something when pasting the error to the previous email.
Before I look to see what plugin/theme it could be
does the following mean anything to anyone that could help
me find the problem I am looking for?

*** nsExtensionManager::_disableObsoleteExtensions - failure, catching
exception so finalize window can close
firefox-bin in free(): error: chunk is already free
firefox-bin in free(): error: recursive call
Abort trap (core dumped)

Also I uninstalled linuxpluginwrapper and I had the same error.

Cheers,
Michael