Problem with firefox

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Wed Oct 13 20:58:30 PDT 2004

Hi,
	I just installed the new firefox after portupgrade -ar from the latest
cvs from marcuscom and freebsd
and I did more than what pkg-message said, I rm -rf ~/.mozilla

* Output from 'uname -a'.
FreeBSD blueheron.ahze.net 5.3-BETA6 FreeBSD 5.3-BETA6 #67: Fri Oct  1
15:03:41 EDT 2004
ahze at blueheron.ahze.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GreatBlueHeron  i386

* Date/time stamp from www/firefox/Makefile.
# $FreeBSD: ports/www/firefox/Makefile,v 1.93 2004/10/12 00:04:40
marcus Exp $

* Where/when did the problem occur: configuring, building, or running
firefox
I was browsing a cvsweb repository (marcuscom.com actually) and when I
clicked a link that opened
a new window firefox died with the following error

firefox-bin in free(): warning: chunk is already free
firefox-bin in free(): warning: chunk is already free
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Abort trap

* How can you reproduce the problem?
Just an example:
go to
http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/portstools/
marcusmerge.sh.in
and click download which will open a new window. This dies for me.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Michael