.gtkrc-2.0-scrollbar_cog missing - how to restore?

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Oct 8 15:55:49 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 14:17 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Mike Harding wrote:
>

> > I get messages that I am missing this file... how do I restore it?
>
> Not sure.  I imagine this is coming from the theme you're using, or some
> setting in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file.  I don't know what creates that file.
>
> Joe

It's created by running cog.  Cog will create a ~/.gtkrc-2.0 on start
with an include for ~/.gtkrc-2.0-scrollbar_cog but that file is only
created if you uncheck "Scrollbar has backwards stepper" under
Application Look and Feel.

Mike, just delete ~/.gtkrc-2.0 if nothing else in there is needed or
remove the include line for gtkrc-2.0-scrollbar_cog .  Cog will insert
the line again the next time you start it though...

Tom