firefox lost ability to track bookmarks?

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Tue Nov 16 11:49:36 PST 2004

Hi!

it's been some time since I used this feature but it
certainly was present before.

I'm using 1.0 and I can no longer see anything more than a
'Info' tab in the Properties window of any bookmark. I'm
sure some other 2 tabs were there (Schedule, Notify), and
one of them was to tell firefox (firebird?) to schedule
checks for modification.

Is this a FreeBSD specific issue or was it removed from all
the platforms?

Fernan

--
Fernán Agüero | Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnológicas
email         | fernan at { iib.unsam.edu.ar , mail.retina.ar }