gnomeapplets fails to build during upgrade

Radek Kozlowski radek at raadradd.com
Tue Nov 16 07:57:41 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 12:04:43PM -0600, Trevor Sosebee wrote:
> I'm running the gnome_upgrade.sh on a 4.10 machine, and I'm failing
> during the upgrade of gnomeapplets2. It's missing header files required
> for the battstat module.
>
> I've attached the log for the upgrade.

The mailing list stripped the attachment.

However, I'm guessing that it might be because you don't have your
kernel sources installed in the system. From x11/gnomeapplets2/Makefile:

pre-everything::
        @${ECHO_MSG} ""
        @${ECHO_MSG} "              W  A  R  N  I  N  G"
        @${ECHO_MSG} "*****************************************************"