Gnome Upgrade

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 10:11:34 PST 2004

First, congratulations to the GNOME team on the upgrade.

Just pulled in the upgrade script and it states that you must have FreeBSD
versions 4.10, 5.3, or 6.0 for the upgrade to work.  I run version 4.9 and
if I understand this correctly, I can expect problems if I attempt to
upgrade any of my ports that require GNOME at this time.

Secondly, does the upgrade require interaction, or can it be run overnight,
unattended?

Thank you.

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0