notification of firefox port update

mike johnson ahze at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 12 13:40:13 PST 2004

Roman brings up a good point

# under PREFIX.  See pre-install and do-install for details.
                 -e 's|@PREFIX@|${FAKEDIR}/lib/firefox|' \
         @${PERL} -pi -e 's|%%PREFIX%%|${PREFIX}|g' \
         @${SED} -e
's|%%MOZDIR%%|${LOCAL_PREFIX}/lib/${PORTNAME}-${REALVERSION}|
g ; \
         @${SED} -e
's|%%MOZDIR%%|${LOCAL_PREFIX}/lib/${PORTNAME}-${REALVERSION}|
g' \

Why don't we get rid of REALVERSION so its just lib/firefox/ ?

Any reason why we have this?

Michael