Upgrade to Gnome-2.8 from Gnome-2.6.x using script failed

jimmie james jimmiejaz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:06:04 PST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:48:23 +0000, Stacey Roberts
<stacey at vickiandstacey.com> wrote:
> Hi Jimmie,
>    Thanks for the post.

According to Joe,  unless you're using kerbose, it's safe to
remove/rename the file.
/usr/bin/krb5-config

man -k krb5-config   will give you info.

I'm not using it, so I did mv /usr/bin/krb5-config
/home/jimmie/Backups/usr.bin.krb5-config (my backup naming scheme)

Hope this helps.