No subject

Dev Tugnait dev at unixdaemon.org
Tue Nov 9 20:59:02 PST 2004

hey marcus i am running gnome-system-monitor on 5.3 Release fresh install and this is the error i get everytime i run it

I have reinstalled libgtop2 and system-monitor no avail here are the versions i have installed
libgtop2-2.8.1_1
gnomesystemmonitor-2.8.0

kvm_open: kvm_getprocs: No such process
LibGTop-Server: kvm_getprocs (3186): No such process
kvm_open: kvm_getprocs: No such process
LibGTop-Server: kvm_getprocs (3186): No such process
glibtop: write 40 bytes: Broken pipe

thanks