Nautilus 2.8.2 still fails to work with iso files and burn

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Nov 9 14:12:32 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 16:54 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 11:46 -0800, Sean McNeil wrote:
> > >
> > > This works for me.
> >
> > Perhaps this is an issue with 64-bit support.  Just like seahorse which
> > has yet to be fixed even months after a patch being provided.
>
> To whom did you provide the patch?  I saw you had fixed this, but I
> never received a patch.  That said, I'm not the maintainer of seahorse,
> but it is out-of-date.  I was going to work on an update, but first I
> need to update gpgme.  It may take a while.

I'm sorry, it wasn't a patch but an explanation.  It is a one-liner so I
didn't think of a patch:

seahorse-0.7.3/libseahorse/seahorse-key.h

I added

extern GType seahorse_key_get_type (void);

> > I've wanted to assist Marcus in getting an amd64 machine for some time
> > now, but don't have all the resources.  Is there anyone else besides me
> > that can contribute?  I can pitch in 1-2 hundred...
>
> Someone else thought they might be able to provide a machine, but I
> haven't heard back.

I will commit to $200 right now if it goes towards an amd64 machine you
can use.  Let me know when and how you'll need it.

Cheers,
Sean