Nautilus 2.8.2 still fails to work with iso files and burn

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Nov 9 11:46:22 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 20:38 +0100, Radek Kozlowski wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 11:32:41AM -0800, Sean McNeil wrote:
> > This problem has existed for a long time.  It was thought that it would
> > be fixed in gnome 2.8 yet it still is there.  Right clicking on an iso
> > image file will show the menu item to burn to cd for a split second then
> > the icon image changes and the menu item disappears.
>
> This works for me.

Perhaps this is an issue with 64-bit support.  Just like seahorse which
has yet to be fixed even months after a patch being provided.

I've wanted to assist Marcus in getting an amd64 machine for some time
now, but don't have all the resources.  Is there anyone else besides me
that can contribute?  I can pitch in 1-2 hundred...

Sean