firefox-1.0.1.p_4 crash

tennevin yves tennevin.yves at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 1 09:14:59 PST 2004

I tried to reproduce on my freebsd computer.

No crash... But it is saying I am missing a plugin...
Since the flash plugin is not installed on it, it is probably a flash
problem.
I have experienced several Mozilla/firefox crash linked to flash ads
with various website...

A workaround would be to remove the flash plugin if you don't really
need it.

tennevin yves