databases/mergeant crashed, here's backtraces..

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Sat May 22 17:30:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 01:23, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's my first time to play with it. It will crash on some of tables for
> unknown reason when you double click on it. Attaching the backtraces, so
> let me know if I should report to their bugzilla or whatever. If anyone
> has the tinderbox installed, then you can setup mergeant and double click
> on jails table to get it crashes. It doesn't crash on ports, builds and
> other tables. Possible it has to do with some characters or something
> different that mergeant doesn't like it.

libgnomedb and libgda2 are _VERY_ buggy right now in their own right.  I
don't know how they released 1.0.4.  It just plain didn't work.  I sent
them a patch, but it looks like all the active development is going into
1.1.x (to become 1.2), and mergeant 0.12 is just plain ancient.

This crash is very reproduceable.  Are you looking into this?

Joe