Unsucessful Fetch

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 12:51:17 PDT 2004

Hello,
CVSup'd my system this morning and portupgraded most files
via portupgrade-arR.  Unable, however, to fetch
xscreensaver-gnome-4.16 from the major site (truncated
consistently) and the FreeBSD ftp did not have it yet.

Freshports, nor any other area that I checked could
provide an alternate site for downloading the file though
I'm sure they must exist.  Can someone point me in the
right direction?

BTW, the exact same problem ocurred last March and the
upgrade didn't run sucessfully until I used another site
recommeded by a list member.

Thanks.
Bob Perry

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0