ethereal working for everyone else with latest gnome?

Mike Harding mvh at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 20 11:16:14 PDT 2004

Sorry, I neglected to mention that I used a capture filter as well
when I saw the problem.  Don't have the problem when I force it to
build against gtk1.2, though, so it might have something to do with
gtk...

I modified the line in the makefile:

.if defined(WITH_GTK2) || (${HAVE_GNOME:Mgtk20}!="")

.if defined(WITH_GTK2)

in order to get ethereal to build with gtk12.

Does this fix the issue for you as well?

Thanks,

- Mike H.