ports/66439: portupgrade -R pilot-link-0.11.8_2 fails with latest cvsup

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Mon May 10 18:37:54 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 19:07, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hi,

This doesn't apply.  We specify the home directory of /nonexistent and
the shell of /sbin/nologin.  We do _not_ pass the -m argument to pw, so
the home directory should not be created.  This is the command we use:

pw useradd gdm -u 92 -g xxx -h - -d "/nonexistent" -s /sbin/nologin -c
"GNOME Display Manager"

That command doesn't create a /nonexistent.  I do not think this is a
GNOME bug.

Joe