I just upgraded to 2.6, and have a small problem

Richard Kuhns rjk at wintek.com
Mon May 10 07:21:47 PDT 2004

First, though, I'd like to thank the GNOME team for a job well done.

Since upgrading to 2.6, bonobo-activation-server doesn't exit when I log
out. I've no idea what other problems that may cause, but an immediate
issue is that if I don't switch to a virtual console and kill it before
logging in again via gdm I can't use ssh-add to add an identity to my
-agent.

I've upgraded 2 machines from 2.4 to 2.6 (using the supplied script),
and have the same problem on both machines.

Thanks for any help...
	- Rich
--
Richard Kuhns                   Wintek Corporation
E-mail: rjk at wintek.com          427 N 6th Street