FreeBSD Port: libxml2-2.6.9

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 8 08:54:07 PDT 2004

Roman J Mashirov wrote:

> Well, have changed manually options from -pthread to -lpthread and
> immediately get
>
> Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lpthread
>
> Does it mean, that some dependency missing in libxml2-2.6.9 or
> p5-XML-LibXML-Common? Which port should I install to get this library?

This is posix threads library wich is part of the system on -CURRENT
systems. It is libc_r (-lc_r) on -STABLE and previously released 5.x
systems. Looks like you need to update your ports tree and make forced
update for glib20. Then start build again.

All the best,
Alexander.