Update port: www/screem 0.8.2 -> 0.10.1, repo copy www -> editors and some clean up

Kirill Ponomarew krion at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 31 11:37:56 PST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 10:03:40AM -0800, John Merryweather Cooper wrote:

> This is bike shed material.  I think it's on the proponents to justify
> why we're arbitrarily churning the tree.  Using the logic above, a good
> chunk of the tree should land in editors/, and I don't think anybody
> really wants that.  :)

Nope, this is not bikeshed, it's just how the things should
work.

If you have some security tool, you put it in security/
category, if you have some audio tool, you put it in audio/
category and if you have an editor, you *better* put it in
editors/ category.

Of course this work requires time and attention, but it's the
most right way to clean out ports tree and remove some mess
from it.

-Kirill